Following our previous article about the EIS Paper Submissions to the 20th International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management (EKAW 2016) and to the 15th International Conference on Ontologies, DataBases, and Applications of Semantics (ODBASE 2016), we are pleased to announce that the following papers were accepted:
To EKAW 2016:
- An Integrated Environment to Support Version-Controlled Vocabulary Development, by Lavdim Halilaj, Niklas Petersen, Irlan Grangel, Christoph Lange, Sören Auer, Gökhan Coskun and Steffen Lohmann
- Alligator: A Deductive Based Approach for the Integration of Industry 4.0 Standards, by Irlan Grangel-Gonzalez, Diego Collarana, Lavdim Halilaj, Steffen Lohmann, Christoph Lange, Maria-Esther Vidal and Sören Auer
- OpenResearch: A crowd-sourced collection of semantically structured research data, by Sahar Vahdati, Natanael Arndt, Christoph Lange and Sören Auer.
- Considering Semantics on the Discovery of Relations in Knowledge Graphs, by
Ignacio Traverso-Ribon (FZI Research Center for Information Technology, Karlsruhe, Germany), Guillermo Palma (Universidad Simon Bolivar, Caracas, Venezuela), Alejandro Flores (University of Maryland, College Park) and Maria-Esther Vidal (University of Bonn and Fraunhofer IAIS, Germany).
To ODBASE 2016:
- Factorization Techniques for Longitudinal Linked Data,by Farah Karim, Maria-Esther Vidal, and Sören Auer
- FuhSen: A Federated Hybrid Search Engine forbuilding a knowledge graph on-demand, by Diego Collarana, Christoph Lange, Mikhail Galkin, IrlanGrangel-Gonzalez, Maria-Esther Vidal, Sören Auer