SeReCo (Semantics, Coordination and Reasoning) is a German-French doctoral college funded by the Franco-German University (Deutsch-Französische Hochschule). The scientific purpose of SeReCo is to explore the spectrum of technologies related to semantics, reasoning and coordination in distributed and open environments (such as the Web).
Our research works include the following topics:
- Semantic data modeling: Linked data, Ontologies, Annotations
- Reasoning on the Semantic Web
- Knowledge extraction, knowledge modeling and knowledge integration
- Adaptive applications and coordination Management and protection of identity, privacy and confidentiality
- Multi-Agent-based modeling and programming of open and decentralized systems
- Coordination models and technologies Self-Organizing systems
- Context aware mobile applications (using mobile devices and sensors)
Several application domains will be addressed, including social network systems, e-health, enterprise information integration, open-access scientific publishing, and innovation platforms.
The first workshop took place in February 2015.